Welcome to the OBRL Manufactures Cup. The Old Bastards Racing League will hold a manufactures cup for the METRO CUP series starting on week #21 at Daytona International Speedway. The manufacturers cup will be a race within the race with the top five (5) drivers’ manufacturer will earn points according to where the drivers finishes from each race earning manufacturers points for that race. The scoring will continue throughout the end of the Metro Cup season. Each week the top five (5) drivers will continue to receive manufacturer points for each race. These points will be tallied by the drivers finishing position from 1st through 5th. First place will receive 1 manufacturer point, 2nd will receive 2 points, 3rd will receive 3 points and so on. Until the event is completed with the final race being week #40 on November 17th, 2019 at Homestead Miami Speed way. All drivers driving the manufacturer vehicle with the least points at the end of the season will receive a cash payout divided equally amongst all drivers who have supported that manufacturer throughout this event. That’s right, A cash payout. Please read below to understand the rules and regulations to participate in this event.
How Do I enter?
• Simply start the Daytona race at week #21 with the manufacturer you support
• Race with the manufacturer through the duration of the event/season
• Maintain a 70% or greater season participation in the OBRL Metro Cup series
• The OBRL Admin team will take care of the rest.
How much is it to enter?
• Nothing. That’s right, you heard correctly. Thanks to Patrick Milligan and E-Metro Ford who has donated the idea and funds to support this event. Feel free to reach out to him and thank him for all he does for OBRL and the members of this league.
Who Can Participate?
• Any member in good standing with OBRL
• Any member who races 70% of the races for the entire OBRL Metro Cup season
Can I switch Manufacturers?
• No, you must run the same car manufacturer through the entire event starting the Daytona race on week #21
• If you change manufacturers after Daytona you will be DISQUALIFIED from this event.
Manufactures Cup Sponsored By: Metro Ford
If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, van or any other vehicle give our sponsor Patrick Milligan a call 773-983-3166 at Metro Ford. He can find the vehicle you are looking for at a great price and have it delivered to your driveway. Mention you are an OBRL member for additional discounts. www.emetroford.com