Grand National Series
Sponsored By: i40media
The i40media Grand National Series prepares you for the Old Bastards Racing League premier Metro Ford Cup series. The schedule is 12 races in 12 weeks with races 50% in length of the real Nascar Xfinity Races, featuring superb oval racing, nice sized fields with an all around great experience. Featuring fixed setups and dynamic weather. This series features very close and competitive racing for experienced oval racers. Arrive and drive while experiencing close action packed racing with a lot of side by side racing. Races are longer than the iRacing series counterpart with 60% fuel, making for pit stops and planning race strategy. Series places an emphasis on drivers practicing good race-craft skills. . If you love racing in nasty, touchy and powerful machines, then try your hand in this series, it surely will prepare you for the Metro Cup Series.
How IPL System Work In Each Series:
• Completion of 4 races in a series - Driver establishes an IPL (incidents per lap) average
• Drivers who exceed Series IPL Limit (After 4 Races) - Will be placed on a 4 race probation
• After 4 race probationary period - Drivers who exceed IPL limit will be suspended for 1 race
• Suspension for 1 race - Drivers who exceed the IPL limit after the 4 race probationary period
• After 1 Race Suspension - Allowed to resume racing for an another 4 race probationary period
IPL (incidents per lap)
IPL Limit 0.048
Laps Needed To Lower Your IPL Is Based on Total Incidents Divided By Total Laps Completed Raced. It is not possible to determine how many laps it takes to lower your IPL by 0.001. It changes by the number of laps you complete.
If you quit a race prematurely, you will not lower your IPL, so It is to your advantage to run as many laps clean laps as possible to lower your IPL
Click Here For Complete IPL System