Metro Ford Chicago
Grand National Series
Sponsored By: i40media - Metro Ford Chicago
The i40media Metro Ford Grand National Series prepares you for the Old Bastards Racing League premier Metro Ford Cup series. The schedule is 35 races in 40weeks with races 60% in length of the real Nascar Xfinity Races, featuring superb oval racing, nice sized fields with an all around great experience. Featuring fixed setups and dynamic weather. This series features very close and competitive racing for experienced oval racers. Arrive and drive while experiencing close action packed racing with a lot of side by side racing. Races are longer than the iRacing series counterpart with 60% fuel, making for pit stops and planning race strategy. Series places an emphasis on drivers practicing good race-craft skills. . If you love racing in nasty, touchy and powerful machines, then try your hand in this series, it surely will prepare you for the Metro Cup Series.
- Sponsored by Metro Ford Chicago
How IPL System Work In Each Series:
• Completion of 4 races in a series - Driver establishes an IPL (incidents per lap) average
• Drivers who exceed Series IPL Limit (After 4 Races) - Will be placed on a 4 race probation
• After 4 race probationary period - Drivers who exceed IPL limit will serve a No Grid Penalty for 1 race
• Will be reviewed at every 4th race. If above IPL limit you will be required to start every 5th race from the pits as a penalty.
IPL (incidents per lap)
IPL Limit 0.041 Laps Needed To Lower Your IPL Is Based on Total Incidents Divided By Total Laps Completed Raced. It is not possible to determine how many laps it takes to lower your IPL by 0.001. It changes by the number of laps you complete.
If you quit a race prematurely, you will not lower your IPL, so It is to your advantage to run as many laps clean laps as possible to lower your IPL
Click Here For Complete IPL System