Sponsored By: Metro Ford
The Metro Ford Cup Series is the Old Bastards Racing League premier series. The schedule is 36 races in 40 Weeks with races 50% in length, featuring superb oval racing, nice sized fields with an all around great experience. Featuring fixed setups and dynamic weather. This is another arrive and drive series for very experienced oval drivers. The races typically finish with many cars pushing for position right to the checkered flag. The Series places an emphasis on drivers practicing good race-craft skills. If you love racing in nasty, touchy and powerful machines, then this is your series.
2019 Metro Ford Cup Series Awards
$50 Cash Paid To The Driver with the Lowest Incidents Points that Participates in at least 90% of All The Metro Ford Cup 40 Week Series Races.
$75 Cash Paid to the top Placing Final 4 Driver at the Championship Race at Homestead Miami Speedway on November 11, 2019.
How IPL System Work In Each Series:
• Completion of 4 races in a series - Driver establishes an IPL (incidents per lap) average
• Drivers who exceed Series IPL Limit (After 4 Races) - Will be placed on a 4 race probation
• After 4 race probationary period - Drivers who exceed IPL limit will be suspended for 1 race
• Suspension for 1 race - Drivers who exceed the IPL limit after the 4 race probationary period
• After 1 Race Suspension - Allowed to resume racing for an another 4 race probationary period
IPL (incidents per lap)
IPL Limit 0.032
Laps Needed To Remove One IPL (0.001) Point 4.5
Click Here For Complete IPL System